"The Facebook page ""FabLab EDP"" aims to create a space for sharing of information and exchange of individual experiences.
To ensure that this space meets its objectives, the FabLab EDP, has prepared this Code of Conduct to be respected by all members of this community.
It is a right of the FabLab EDP remove without any notice, considered illegal content and to report such situations to Facebook entity, if users violate the standards. Are considered illegal, in particular, the following contents:
1. Messages and images that appeal to racism, xenophobia or any other form of discrimination or prejudice of any kind.
2. messages or pictures offensive, violent, or sexual content.
3. Defamation, insults, threats and / or abuse of the name and / or image of users of the page and / or the reputation and prestige of the brand and / or other industrial property rights.
4. Use the page for political purposes, religious or commercial.
5. Publication of repeated messages and not constructive.
6. Advertising of products, brands, companies, services, or initiatives that not the FabLab EDP and / or its partners (eg spamming, sending unsolicited commercial cards or chains by private or public messages, presentation of illegal pages, flooding etc.)
7. Infringement of intellectual property rights and image rights: should not be published movies, photos or texts that are not owned by the user and / or without express permission of the owner.
8. Content seeking recruitment to other initiatives other than those promoted by the FabLab EDP;
9. Messages with fraudulent source;
10. Phishing attempts, ie intention to acquire sensitive information such as passwords, credit card numbers and other personal or business data."