We continuously hear about 3D printing and about how cool it is, but have you understood what it really is? How is it possible to print real objects? Well, if you are asking yourself this questions and you want to learn more, an online course on 3D printing might just be the best solution for you!
In partnerhsip with GetReady4 3D and SABE, 3Dprintingbusiness.directory is now offering a great online course prepared by Naida Yakoubi and Diogo Quental, two people who really know everything about 3D printing and the industry around it.
In this course you will learn everything about the 3D printing process, understand its benefits and demystify some preconceived ideas. You will also identify the major players within the 3D printing ecosystem and understand that there’s a place for new business models waiting for you. With easy to follow segments and real world examples, you will learn how to take advantage of this amazing technology.
The entire course is available at the extremely accessible price of €29.90 ($32.97). However 3dprintingbusiness.directory is offering a further 10% discount on the purchase, with a final price of €26,91 ($29.54). So what are you waiting for? Hurry up, to learn an amazing new skill and be on the cutting edge of a technology that will soon change our economy.
What will you learn?
- To understand the fundamentals of 3D printing
- To know the 3D printing process and ecosystem
- To understand the steps of the printing process
- To materialise your idea into a real 3D object
- To distinguish among printers, materials, and techniques
- To comprehend the business potential of 3D printing technology
Who is it for?
- Anyone with an interest in 3D printing
- Anyone who wants to take advantage of the 3D printing business opportunities
- Professionals and business leaders who want to understand this new industrial revolution as well as the potential impact on their area of activity
This course includes
- 121 minutes of high quality HD content
- Exercises in each module and a final course evaluation
- Course attachments prepared by the author
- A certificate when you complete the course
- You can take and save notes