"Following evaluation of our printers and feedback from users, the 3D printers have now been upgraded to incorporate several enhancements. The Series 5 3D printers consist of:• Series 5 Possum
• Series 5 Joey
• Series 5 WombatAll of the printers have the same mechanism and main parts differing basically in printer size and print area. The different models show the scalability of the product. Bespoke versions subject to agreement on specifications can be produced, for example different in size for printing specific object types.
The extruder is mounted at the top of the frame and moves in both the X and Y-axis.
The object being printed is not moved laterally and slowly descends on the heated build platform as each layer is printed. This provides greater stability and a better print quality.Other features:
• Welded steel powder coated frame for strength and stability for accuracy of printed objects
• CoreXY extruder methodology
• Specially designed extruder module containing the latest AluHotend and an automatic bed sensor
• Hot bed capable of reaching past 100 Centigrade for different printing requirements
• Integrated Power supply
• Filament spool-holder(s) that can be set at different positions for convenience
• Rumba electronics board
• LCD controller module with SD card. No PC connections to the printers are required as the object to be printed is stored on the SD card
• For Wombat and Joey - options for desk top feet, adjustable bolt feet or the ability to bolt the printer to a bench or stand for greater stability
• Other accessories available shortlyThe possum is the smallest printer, the desktop version. It has a basic print platform of 200 mm by 200 mm permitting an object height of 190 mm.
The Joey is a standard sized printer with a basic print platform of 300 mm X 300 mm permitting an object height of 190 mm.
The Wombat (pictured) is essentially the same printer as the Joey but with an extended frame with a basic print platform of 400 mm X 300 mm and an object height of 190 mm.
Refer to the printer products to order the printers.We also sell kits of parts for building different printers and spare parts and accessories
For these we ship orders promptly, by the same or the next business day. We advise you of the status of your order via email.
We also offer services in the production of prototype units. We can work together with the customer to produce just the right item required and this can then be used as a model for commercial bulk reproduction, or the electronic design can be supplied for customer use.
Please review our web site and the items offered. We are pleased to answer any questions or respond to any requests.
This site is being constantly updated, as new items are made available."