AmeraLabs can offer a range of materials for Stereolithographic (SLA, DLP, LCD) 3D printers that stands out from the crowd with a combination of properties. You can find extremely rapidly curing products for low powered 3D printers, modelling resins for DLP printers and high toughness material for industrial prototyping.
Each material offers exceptional performance producing excelent prints. Resins show various features:
- NO PIGMENT SETTLEMENT. Important for long (12+ hours) prints.
- EXCEPTIONAL PHYSICAL PROPERTIES. Tough and flexible.
- LIGHTNING FAST. Resin hardens extremely fast even on low powered LED/LCD 3D printers resulting in shorter printing time.
- LOW VISCOSITY. Easier to clean your parts before post-curing and to maintain all the features of original model.
- HIGH RESOLUTION. Print up to 20 um layers on high resolution 3D printers.
- SCRATCH RESISTANT SURFACE. Simplifies the handling and post processing of the model.
- FAST. Resin hardens extremely fast on DLP 3D printers resulting in shorter printing time.
- COAL BLACK COLOR. Carefully pigmented to get ideal color, that expresses the most intricate details.
- LOW ODOR, LOW SKIN IRRITATION. Perfect for beginners to start printing at home. Gloves and open window is all you need to comfortably print with this resin.
- LOW SHRINKAGE. Printed models do not crack because of shrinkage.
- AFFORDABLE PRICE.
Check out our resins at www.ameralabs.com
We can also develop resins for specific applications by your request.