Engineering Technique is a technology company based in Baroda city (India), established in Year 2000, excel in proving wide range of Engineering Technology Solutions and Services, supporting more than 1000 customers across India, through 3 Direct offices and strong channel network.
Engineering Technique is a proud Indian distributor of EnvisionTEC (Germany), one of the leading 3D Printing Companies with 6 distinct technologies, 40+ machines, 70+ materials to offer.
Engineering Technique along with EnvisionTEC offers wide range of 3D Printing Solutions for various industry verticals.
- Healthcare (Bio-printing, Medical devices, Surgical applications, Prosthetics, Dental, Orthodontics, Hearing Aid, etc.)
- Consumer goods, etc.
EnvisionTEC offers following 3D Printing Technologies:
- DLP (Digital Light Processing): A vat of liquid photopolymer or resin is cured by a digital light source to build parts.
- CDLM (Continuous Digital Light Manufacturing): CDLM 3D Printers relies on continuous motion of the build plate in the Z direction to provide exceptionally fast builds and breathtaking resolution for castable models in EnvisionTEC’s industry standard casting material.
- 3SP (Scan, Spin & Selectively Photocure): A laser uses a rapidly spinning mirror to selectively cure liquid resin into parts.
- SLCOM (Selective Lamination Composite Object Manufacturing): It processes a wide range of woven fibers preimpregnated with thermoplastics using an ultrasonic cutting blade to create large composite parts.
- Robotic Additive Manufacturing (Viridis3D): EnvisionTEC is leading the way with robotic 3D printing, using binder jetting technology for sand casting in the foundry industry.
- Bioprinting: EnvisionTEC offers 3D-Bioplotter for the automated production of tissues and organs to address complex health challenges in medicine.
To know more get in touch with us,
Contact Us – Engineering Technique
or Call +91 97 276 55 276