ICD Metal Powders are building stock to the supply whole spectrum of materials that are utilised in AM and PM technologies, including:
• Ni alloys including IN718, IN625, Hastelloy X
• Co alloys including CoCr (F75)
• Ti alloys including Ti 6-4
• Steel grades including 316L, 17-4PH, 15-5PH, M300
• Al alloys including AlSi10Mg
• Cu alloys
• Plus a range of other alloys or pure metals upon request
ICD Group supplies an array of high quality raw materials, both elemental raw materials and alloys into critical applications such as aerospace, energy, medical and automotive. As part of the ICD Group we have access to those raw materials and we have a network of ISO9001 and AS9100 approved atomisation partners, who we work with to produce high quality powders using gas or plasma atomisation.
With our metallurgical expertise and our network of experienced partners, we are able to supply powder that is suited to the needs of your application. A major benefit of working with ICD Metal Powders is that you only need to contact one supplier for all of your certified powder needs.