With one hundred years of research and innovation behind it, Olivetti has been the Telecom Italia Group's information technology equipment specialist since August 2003. Headquartered in Ivrea, Olivetti offers products and services for SMBs, for the RETAIL sector and solutions for Large Accounts.
|Olivetti 3D-S2 is the new 3D printer specifically designed for small to medium-sized enterprises engaged in the digital transformation process.
With its large format printing capacity (up to 400x400x400 mm) and the high printing speed (over 150 mm/sec) the Olivetti 3D-S2 is one of the best performing 3D printers in its reference category, allowing objects of even considerable dimensions to be built quickly.
Olivetti is an information technology player with a century-long tradition of research and innovation. Since August 2003, it has been part of the Telecom Italia Group.
The turnover 2014 was 227 million euro, with international sales accounting for 40%. At 31 December 2014 the company had 582 employees and a direct sales organization and indirect network of dealers and distributors in 50 countries.
Olivetti is on the market as a global solutions provider, with a range of products and advanced services, acting as a partner able to develop customized solutions for processes automation and business activities. The industrial and technological heritage of Olivetti is included in a proposal made of:
PRODUCTS & SOLUTIONS
SOFTWARE & SERVICES
- graphometric tablets, which allow you to write with a special pen and obtain a "biometric" signature with full legal validity;
- cloud platforms for digital educational environments for schools and products such as Oliboard, a multimedia interactive whiteboard;
- Managed Print Services (MPS), business solution - both public and private - based on a complete platform for monitoring/optimizing document printing and management processes;
- innovative modular solutions for Asset Management based on the use of advanced NFC or RFID technologies;
- cloud electronic invoicing solution, allows businesses to quickly move over to the new digitized systems without having to provide specific resources and IT skills, due to the virtual infrastructures of the cloud;
- office automation products, such as MFP and printers ;
- cash Registers, POS and software for the retail sector.
: complete application solutions for the implementation of paperless processes within public and private organizations, delivered in SaaS mode, with services covering the document's whole life cycle (from the digital signature to the scanning of incoming documents, to the sending of outgoing invoices, to the mandatory electronic document archiving and the undertaking of responsibility, etc.).
: business applications to develop mobile-driven business or administrative processes: from the sales process to technical payment assistance for small and medium enterprises, as well as for large corporate clients and local and central government agencies and for applications in the vertical markets including banks and healthcare institutions.
: complete application solutions designed to meet the needs of sectors such as education, with an integrated offer of HW and SW products for schools and safety.
Olivetti is on the market following directly its Large Accounts and following indirectly the SMEs segment through the dealer channel; it is a vital asset for the company, there are about 400 dealers and resellers in Italy and more than 600 distributors in Europe and local partners in the rest of the world (mainly in South America, East Europe and the Middle East). The Olivetti organization provides full service coverage in Italy and Europe, through the Olivetti dealer network and through direct logistics and technical centers (more than 2,500 in Italy).
Advalso, dedicated caring division, provides customer care solutions to customers and to Telecom Italia as well.