Focusing on R&D, manufacturing and further sales of 3D rapid prototyping machines, Prismlab was authorized to be the Council Members of “China Machinery Industry Standardization Technology Association”, “Shanghai Additive Manufacturing Association” and “Shanghai Industrial Design Association”, the Sponsor Units of “Asia-Pacific 3D Printing Application Promotion Alliance” and “China Industrial 3D Printing Council” and the Member Unit of “China 3D Printing Technology Industry Alliance”.
Its products passed the CE，obtained “China recognized national testing product quality award”，”US PMA rating first”, etc，and was awarded “Shanghai high-tech enterprises”. and won the “Taiwan Golden Pin Design Award”、”iF Industrie Forum Design”, etc.
Almost 40% staff is devoted to R&D work of products.
Based on abundant experiences in photo-sensitive technology, mass production, and trans boundary transformation, in 2013, Prismlab developed the patented SLA technology called MFP and further launched Rapid Series 3D printers and corresponding consumables – photopolymer resin. Products have the following characteristics:
1. Hourly output Up to 1000 grams, 10 times faster than other SLA system available
2. Up to 100μm precision for any parts of 600mm high ;
3. Self-developed and produced printers and materials, greatly reducing unit printing costs;
4. Patented technologies, breaking patents limitations in foreign markets.
On EuroMold Expo 2014, the largest and most professional event for 3D printer, Prismlab became the exclusive participator in industrial field from China due to patents protection, which means equal competitiveness with foreign commercial giants.
Matrix exposure system from Prismlab team leads to reduced unit printing costs, and shortened delivery time, making 3D Printing easily accessible to applications and industries which feel sensitive to processing period and printing costs.
At present, Prismlab, taking this as the foundation, strives for innovative thinking:
1) Use their own advantages in production of 3D printing equipment and consumables, innovate the applications on basis of advanced concept of “Orientation of Applications, Innovation of Materials, Matching Ability of Equipment”
2) Utilize the prominent advantages of high printing speed and unit printing costs to enter into customer market, subvert the traditional concept of thinking 3D printing limited to scientific research and testing, focus on markets of medical and portrait models and establish a B-B-C business model.
3D printing will eventually change the world, but must change herself before changing the world. Prismlab China Ltd, as a High-Tech enterprise, has made certain achievements in R&D of 3D printing equipment and materials. With close attention of Shanghai municipal leaders at all levels, we believe Prismlab will be able to accelerate innovation, strive to be bigger and stronger, and make its due contribution to change the 3D printing industry.
When you visit any web site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. Control your personal Cookie Services here.