Our rapid prototyping service is often used to produce a physical sample of a product design. It can be used to evaluate the form, fit and function of a part or to test out new and innovative idea.
Prototypes are often made quickly using cheaper and less robust materials. We produce “rapid” prototypes because many clients need to produce a physical part quickly in order to validate a design or to capture a fleeting sales opportunity.
Benefits Of Making A Prototype
● Show your customers and investors a model of your product
● Demonstrate the appearance, dimensions and features of your product
● Test your design for its suitability
● Save time and money by identifying and reducing design flaws
● Improve and streamline the production process
● Reduce your work load when the time comes to manufacture
● Create multiple versions with different colors, surface textures and finishing processes
When you visit any web site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. Control your personal Cookie Services here.