3D print heads from ViscoTec unite a unique combination of speed and accuracy when printing three-dimensional geometries. They are perfectly suitable for pastes and liquids – one or two component.
The printhead ViscoDuo-FDD 4/4: For viscosity 2-components fluids in combination with a 3d printer. The materials are conveyed volumetrically and separately from each other into the static mixer. Fluctuating process parameters, e. g. due to temperature fluctuations, can be leveled. A constantly and precise print result with a high printing speed is ensured.
• Printing of lines and dots with a high precision
• Suitable for 2-component media based on: silicone, epoxy resin, polyurethane, acrylates
• A constantly static mixing of the two components
• Gentle product handling
• Volumetrically dosing
• Precise start and end points
• Suck back effect
• Viscosity-independent dosing
• Low-maintenance printhead