Visitech is based on 20 years experience delivering state-of-the-art DLP based light engines and sub-systems for the Additive Manufacturing, PCB and Semicon industry. The technology developed by Visitech is a hardware+software system that goes hand in hand to enable its customers to build additive manufacturing solutions with ultrafine resolution for medical and micron sized printing combined with scrolling light engines.
Visitech provides the following key technologies:
- Scrolling light engines allows for true mass production for AM as the print bed size can be multiplied without compromising on resolution and throughput
- UV & IR light engines allows Visitechs light engines to either be used on UV sensitive resin, or for Powder Bed Fusion
- Technology transfer from PCB and semicon industry means that Visitech can offer shigh quality for 24/7 high fidelity mass production applications.
- Scrolling Additive Manufacturing & static (LRS – MCx) Series for UV resin beds with large print beds and high resolution
- Scrolling Additive Manufacturing & static (LRS – MCx IR) Series for Powder bed fusion beds with large print beds and high resolution
- Static only Addtive Manufacturing (LRS WQ/4KA/WQm/HD) series for high quality staic print beds
- µSLA series for ultra fine resolution typical for medical and electronic printing technology.