In 2020, the world has experienced a dark winter due to COVID19. However, the great support of medical technology has presented the end of the hills and rivers to doubt frequently roadless, joy after sorrow another village. At the same time, a wave of 3D technology was used in the medical industry: 3D scanning and 3D printing.
In the post-epidemic era, ScanTech strives to consolidate R&D strength, and new products continued to come out. On July 6, 2020, ScanTech held a global new product launch event, unveiling new products and presenting onsite demonstrations together with many industry leaders in the 3D field.
During the event, we officially released our AXE-B17 3D scanner, tailored for measuring medium to large-sized objects.
AXE-B17 3D scanner generates high precision 3D inspection of medium to large-sized projects without the aid of extra devices:
- 17 crossed blue laser lines enable extremely fast and precise response with 2,000,000 measurements/s.
- The global initiative built-in photogrammetry system is tailored for measuring medium to large-sized objects, with 0.030 mm/m of volumetric accuracy.
- Working modes are capable of freely switching based on scanning needs: efficient unrivaled-speed scanning; accurate deep hole scanning, dealing with intricate positions like deep holes and dead angles.
- Ultra-wide scanning area of 860 mm × 600 mm allows an optimal and smoother 3D scanning experience.
- Operate alone to perform precise 360 ° real-time 3D inspection for medium to large-sized workpieces.
Besides, we also first presented our released new products in May and June like iReal 2E color 3D scanner, MSCAN-15 photogrammetry system, AutoScan-T22 3D system, KSCAN-Magic 3D scanner and TrackScan-P42 3D system.
The comprehensive 3D solutions stimulated attendees to believe that things they used to think impossible will come true. We offered real-time onsite demonstration and the attendees also operated our 3D scanners by themselves.