From 5th to 14th of this month, ScanTech finally finished the two US trade fairs SEMA SHOW in Las Vegas and FABTECH EXPO in Chicago.
SEMA Show is the premier automotive specialty products trade event in the world segmented into 12 sections with over 2,400 exhibitors and a New Product Showcase featuring nearly 3,000 newly introduced parts, tools and components. It draws the industries’ brightest minds, hottest products and more than 70,000 international buyers.
FABTECH brings a wealth of innovation and technology solutions. The event gathers over 48,000 attendees and 1,700 exhibiting companies. It provides educational sessions and expert-led presentations covering the latest trends and technology in the metal forming, fabricating, welding and finishing industries.
Nowadays, 3D technologies like 3D scanning and 3D printing get more attention in this world due to their state-of-the-art 3D solutions. During the two trade events, ScanTech demonstrated a variety of scanning technologies to each visitor.
Infinite Possibilities to Metrology Measuring
– Dual laser scan mode: high flexibility and efficiency; extreme details with 10μm resolution
– Built-in photogrammetry: 0.035mm/m volumetric accuracy
– Excellent performance on scanning large-scale objects and small parts
– Probing function: make better performance in measuring holes, hidden points, features, assembly detection, etc.
Easily scan large volume even small coin
– 480,000 measures/s high efficiency; resolution 0.02mm high detail
– 0.03mm accuracy: easily detect tiny deviation
– Rapidly to obtain 3d data such as deep holes and inaccessible places of complex objectS.
– Work normally even under sunshine
– Easy to scan the shiny and black object
Invisible Light to Capture Endless Colors
– Totally safe and comfortable for scanning people, especially capturing 3D data of human eyes
– Super HD Texture Capturing
– Versatile Alignment for Diverse Demands
– Perfect Match: 3D Scanning & AR
If you miss the SEMA and FABTEHC show, we’re expecting to see you at FORMNEXT 2019 about additive manufacturing from 19th to 22nd Nov. Come along and join us at Hall 12.1-G123. You are hereby invited, click here to GET A FREE TICKET! Our new 3D scanner TrackScan 3D system will set to make its debut.