Additive manufacturing is no longer within boundaries of rapid prototyping. We offer specialized designing services for additive manufacturing and production via these technologies FFF/FDM, SLA/DLP, MJF/SLS, SLM/DMLS.
We cover all aspects of additive manufacturing cycle, which are designing, manufacturing and counselling. From the very beginning of every project, we evaluate feasibility, provide feedback and redo the design if necessary. Then we produce several prototypes of the product and let the client to test and evaluate them in general. If the product is devoted to low-volume production, we are able to manufacture desired quantities. Throughout every stage we share our expertise.
Do you need help solving challenges with modelling, manufacturing or counselling for 3D printing? Contact us and we will be happy to start our cooperation.
We can proudly help you with following services:
Designing for 3D Printing:
- – Professional 3D modelling of new components and assemblies intended for 3D manufacturing;
- Adjustment and optimisation of existing models for 3D printing;
- Component topology optimisation;
- 3D scanning.
Manufacturing via 3D Printing:
- Manufacturing via the FFF/FDM technology from ABS, PLA, PETG, ASA, Nylon, Nylon with chopped carbon fiber and other 3D printing materials;
- Manufacturing via the SLA technology from various types of resins for prototyping or functional products;
- Manufacturing via the SLS technology from polyamide PA12, PA12 plus glass particles, alumide;
- Manufacturing via the SLM/DMLS technologies from pure metals and alloys.
Counselling and Trainings for 3D Printing:
- Counselling for companies and individuals about 3D printing (design, optimisation, choice of production parameters, choice of machines, ROI calculation etc.);
- Trainings and seminars on designing and manufacturing for 3D printing.