If you chose the Basic Plan you are now able to create and publish one Company Page in one category.
If you are a Premium Plan member you have the possibility of creating up to 3 Company Pages under the same account. If you are a Featured Plan memeber the you can create up to 10 Company Pages
You can create pages for distributors, your company’s international branches or even new product lines and brands – or you can have our team do it for you. Just provide requests and information to email@example.com.
If you chose the Featured option your Company page is now present among the “Featured Companies”.
Your Company also comes up first in Category searches.
Your experience on the 3D Printing Business Directory begins by logging in to your account.
*PLEASE NOTE THAT FREE SUBSCRIBER ACCOUNTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THE DIRECTORY AND ARE PERIODICALLY REMOVED AS A SPAM PREVENTION POLICY.
IF YOU REGISTERED BUT DID NOT COMPLETE THE PROCEDURE TO SET UP A RECURRING PAYPAL PAYMENT PROFILE, YOUR ACCOUNT IS AUTOMATICALLY DOWNGRADED TO SUBSCRIBER STATUS AND WILL EVENTUALLY BE ERASED.
YOU MUST UPGRADE TO ONE OF THE PAYMENT PLAN OPTIONS TO ACCESS YOUR COMPANY PAGE.
To create or modify your pages all you have to do is login to your account.
You will find the login window in the top left corner of the homepage. Just click on Login and the window will open.
Insert you username and password to access the Page Editor.
CREATING OR MODIFYING YOUR COMPANY PAGE
Before you do anything, though, check if your company is already listed (chances are it is).
Just search for your company name in the Search Window, positioned right under the homepage header.
Claiming your company page
If your Company is already listed you can claim it.
In your Company Page you will see a button that says “OWN THIS COMPANY?”.
The button is positioned right under the map, in the top right corner of the page.
Just click on that button to submit your request to claim your Company page. Your request will be reviewed by our staff and approved within 24 hours.
Once you have claimed your Company page, it will appear in your Page Editor after you log in.
THE PAGE EDITOR
After you successfully logged in and accessed your Page Editor you will see four tabs at the top of the page (under the Directory header).
– HOME PAGE is to bring you back to the Directory’s home page
– POST is where you go to create a new post on the Directory’s blog
– COMPANY is where your company pages appear for you to modify them or create new ones
– MY ACCOUNT is the page to visit to upgrade or downgrade your account
ADDING A NEW COMPANY PAGE
Go directly to the third tab.
After you have selected the COMPANY tab just click on the “Add new” button
- Insert the company name in the first space at the top
- Go to the Company Categories window of the sidebar on the right.
- Select company categories (1 for Basic, 3 for Premium and 5 for Featured)
- Go to the Featured Image window.
- To insert the company logo, click on “Set featured image”, the drag it into the media library and finally select it as Featured image.
- Now go directly to the bottom of the page and select the “GENERAL” tab.
- Add the Company description in the Description window.
- Now select the CONTACT tab
- Add all contact information in the spaces, starting with your Company address.
- After you inserted the address information, don’t forget to click on “Convert address to GPS coordinates” to create the geolocation on the map.
- After the address proceed to below the map, where you will find more entries:
- Insert email, phone/fax number, website and social page links.
PUBLISHING YOUR COMPANY PAGE
If this is the first time you publish your company page, don’t forget to hit the “Publish” button which is located in the top right corner of the Editor page.
If you are modifying a Company Page the the same button will say “Update” instead of “Publish”.
After publication is complete, you can visit and view your new Company Page front-end by clicking on the “View Page” link, which is positioned at the very top of the Editor page (above your Company Name).